20 Facts about myself

9/04/2014 04:49:00 AM

1) I'm a music lover.

2) I'll cover my ears when there's loud thunder. And when the electricity goes off, I'll cry.

3) I can't sleep without wearing socks, I can sleep without a pillow.

4) I dream every time I sleep or take a nap. I can remember it most of the time in the morning and sometimes I'm aware that I can change it. 

5) I'm afraid of heights. But I love to ride on extreme roller coasters. I've no idea why.

6) I'm an ambivert.

7) This is my lucky number and always will be.

8) I can't roller skate, ice skate, swim and even cycle. I have very bad sense of balancing. I can't even stand on a leg for 5 seconds.

9) My favourite pc game when I was young was 02 jam. Sadly it got shut down ( Whyyyyy? TT ) and I got addicted to Maple story and The Sims 2 ( Ahh, memories ). Favoutie SP game was Harvest Moon and Pokemon Sapphire. Favourite PS 2 game was Naruto ( pk with my cousie ) and I love watching my cousin play Kingdom Hearts. I had like this huge crush on Sora, hahah. xD

10) I like the colour white.

11) I prefer mineral water and warm tea over all soft drinks and cold drinks out there.

12) I don't drink coffee.

13) I prefer to wear skirts over shorts. Sneakers over heels.

14) I am a very very, super, extremely slow eater. Every meal takes 20 minutes and more. Nothing less.

15) I love singing and dancing although I'm good at neither. Jokes aside. 

16) I can read and write in 5 languages, English, Chinese, Bahasa Melayu, Japanese and Korean. Although I'm not very proficient in Japanese and still an amateur in Korean. 

17) I have the mind of a serial killer when I'm having my mood swings. But of course I never give it the power to do its killing.

18) I have the worst sense of direction. 2 months in Uni and I still get lost sometimes. 

19) Sambal/ Chili/ Curry queen of the family. You'd either be amazed or get scared by the amount of it I can actually eat.

20) I'm a deep sleeper. I'll have no idea whether there was a thunderstorm or whether my house alarm rang until my mom told me the next morning.

So here's 20 facts about myself that I could think of. Hahah.

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Advertise